By visiting and using usplworld.com, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy, so please read this Policy carefully before using our Services.
We understand that you care about how your personal personal information is obtained and used, and we appreciate your faith in our ability to uphold the highest standards of care and sensibility in handling your data. USPL is committed to respecting and upholding your privacy, and if you have any further questions in this regard please feel free to contact us at the coordinates listed below.
Personal information, for the purposes of this Policy, refers to information that can be used to specifically identify any individual customer of ours, such as the customer’s name, address, email address, payment data, telephone number etc. This would also include information about a customer’s activities with regard to the usage of our Services, and demographic information such as nationality, date of birth, gender, geographic area, and preferences, whenever any such information is linked to the personal information that identifies an individual.
Accordingly, we collect personal information from customers to help us personalise and continually improve their shopping experience at usplworld.com. We use the information we gather from you to assist us in:
- Handling orders.
- Delivering products and services.
- Processing payments.
- Communicating with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers.
- Updating our records and generally maintaining your account with us.
- Displaying content such as wishlists and customer reviews.
- Recommending merchandise and services relevant to your interests.
We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Services and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other such functions on our behalf.
Types of information gathered
Information You Provide: We receive and store any information submitted by the customer on our website, mobile applications, or through any other platform or medium of communication. Customers retain the right not to provide certain information, however, this may interfere with their ability to avail full advantage of several of our features.
We use the information that you provide for the purpose of:
- Responding to your requests.
- Customising your future shopping experience.
- Improving our platform.
- Personalising communications with you .
Shopping Behaviour: In order to personalise your product feed on USPL, we collect information based on your shopping behaviour. Aside from the products that you purchase, this includes but is not limited to the products that you view, add to your wishlist, and add to your shopping cart while browsing usplworld.com. Additionally, we collect the information that you submit in the course of taking our Style Quiz which includes questions regarding style preference, colour preference, your aesthetic sensibilities, and your body shape. This information is only collected when you willingly provide it to us by answering the quiz questions and is used only to customize your product feed
We may receive Personal information about you from third parties, such as social media services, commercially available sources and business partners. If you access our Services through a social media service or connect a service on our website or mobile applications to a social media service, the information we collect may include your user name associated with that social media service; as well as any information or content the social media service has the right to share with us - such as your profile picture, email address or friends list, and any information you have made public in connection with that social media service. When you access the Website or mobile applications or otherwise engage any USPL entity through social media services, or when you connect any Website or mobile application to social media services, you are authorizing USPL to collect, store, and use and retain such information and content in accordance with this Policy.
E-mail Communications: In order to understand and improve the relevance of our email communications with you, we often receive a confirmation when you open an email from usplworld.com. The customer is free to unsubscribe from further email communications, if they wish to do so, by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the emails.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. By using or continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Policy, as may be amended from time to time by usplworld.com in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
Sharing Information with Third Parties:
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. usplworld.com shares customer information only as described below with usplworld.com and the subsidiaries which usplworld.com controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control:
- We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores at usplworld.com or sell offerings to you at usplworld.com.
- In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses.
Third Party Service Providers:
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service.
- They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable law.
Compliance with the Law:
- We may be required to share the personal information with government authorities and agencies for, inter alia, the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
- Further, we may release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of usplworld.com, our users or others.
- This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You agree and consent for usplworld.com to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable law. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us:
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you:
- Search for a product
- Place an order through usplworld.com or one of our third-party sellers
- Provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or your "Your Profile" communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- Complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form.
- Compile Wish Lists, provide and rate Reviews.
- Employ other personal notification services and Order Notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers); content of reviews and e-mails to us; the personal description in your "Your Profile" and financial information.
Examples of the information we collect and analyse include -
- The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet
- Login, e-mail address, password, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, and operating system and platform
- Purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Best Sellers
- The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website or mobile applications (including date and time)
- Cookie number
- Products you viewed or searched for
- Phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
We may also use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies (also known as Flash Local Shared Objects), or similar data on certain parts of our website or mobile applications for fraud prevention and other purposes.
Information from Other Sources:
Examples of information we receive from other sources include: updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase information and page-view information from some merchants.
You agree and consent for usplworld.com to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable law. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice.
Information You Can Access:
Examples of information you can access easily through your USPL World account include -
- Up-to-date information regarding recent orders.
- Personal information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalisation information).
- Payment details (including credit-card information).
- E-mail notification settings (including Alerts, Available to Order notifications, Delivers, Recommended for You and newsletters).
- Recommendations (including prior-order history).
- Wish Lists and products added to cart (only if the products are not sold out.).
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your device’s hard drive through your Web browser. This enables our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as personalised recommendations, personalised advertisements on other Websites and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
App & Device Information:
We collect information about your device to make your experience on our app better and to help us analyse app crashes, debugging device specific issues and for marketing analytics.
The device information we collect includes:
- App Name, App Identifier (package name in case of the Android), App Version, App Locale, App Installed Time, App Updated Time, Mobihelp SDK Version, OS, OS Version, OS Locale.
- Device Brand, Release Keys, Device Fingerprint, Device ID, Device Manufacturer, Device Version, Referrer, Device OS, Device Info Dump, Device Make, Installer, Device Model, Device SW Build (like the carrier/custom branding of the Android OS where applicable).
- Current Active Network (as WiFi vs Mobile Network), Mobile Network Type (as GPRS/EDGE/HSPA etc), Mobile Network Operator Name, Mobile Network Country Code.
- Battery Level, Battery Status (Charging/Discharging), Screen Orientation, Device Storage Space Free/Total in MB (Internal Storage), Device Storage Space Free/Total in MB (SD Card).
We also collect referrer information which tells us the third party that referred you to us and can include utm parameters (UTM parameters are simply tags you add to a when your link is clicked, the tags are sent back to Google Analytics and tracked).
We also collect information about the channel through which you installed our app, which provides us insights about our marketing advertisements and partners working with us. For example, if you install our app by clicking on an advertisement on s platform, we will get information regarding the partner (being Google in this example) and the advertisement you clicked on which is identified by an alphanumeric.
Securing Information & Retention:
We guarantee to protect the security of your information during the purchase of any product on USPL World. For all our online payments we use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining the security of your information.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information).
Our security procedures dictate that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website or mobile applications then your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign out when you finish using a shared computer or if you are working over an unsecure or public network.
Use of Information and Duration:
USPL World will strive to protect the privacy and legal rights of all its users. Any and all Personal and Sensitive Information you provide to us such as usernames, emails, phone number, passwords or any other login information or personal information will be available to us and we have the right to use this information until the you communicate with us and direct us not to use it further. By making use of the Service, you agree for all Personal Information to be retained up until the time it is required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later.
All Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to personalise advertisements we display to you or for other purposes, please write to us at email@example.com. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of usplworld.com and orders placed with usplworld.com. It is your responsibility to review them for changes.
Associated Third Parties:
The Services may contain links to other websites, products or services that we do not own or operate, irrespective of whether they are posted by us or third party users of USPL.
If you choose to visit or use any third-party sites or products or services made available through a link on USPL, please be aware that this Policy will not apply to your activities or any information you disclose while visiting or using those services
USPL World is not responsible for the privacy practices of any such third-party sites or any products or services on or through them.
If you are using our services from outside India, please be aware that your Personal Information may be sent to, stored and processed at our servers and data centers which are located in India.
By providing your personal information to us through your use of our Service, you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of this information in India. We may also transfer your data from India to other countries in connection with the operation of the Services.
Note that each country has its own privacy and data security laws, which differ significantly from region to region, and hence those applicable to s area of operation may not be as stringent as those in your home country.
Notices and Revisions:
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. Accordingly, we keep updating this Policy from time to time.
- Any changes made to this document shall be indicated by the date of updation on the top of this document. Any such changes will be applicable to you provided your continued usage of the Services beyond the date of updation.
- We may periodically send you e-mails with reminders of our notices and conditions, unless and until you have explicitly instructed us not to.
- We recommend that you check this Policy from time to time to ensure that you are fully informed of any changes that might affect you.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. However, we stand behind the promises we make, and will never materially change our policies and practices in any way that makes them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers
Please Contact us for further queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Shared With Third Party Service Providers
We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information as listed below:
- Information you provide us, such as name, email, mobile phone number.
- information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier data.
We share this information with our third party service providers so that we can:
- Personalize the app for you.
- Perform behavioral analytics
|CASH ON DELIVERY||FREE DELIVERY||EASY EXCHANGE|